Making a game as a one-man “team” is only possible through the generosity of the open source community, great friends and indie-friendly business services. Here’s the list of all the people we would like to thank: 🙂
- All the tracks in the game were composed by Stellardrone, and are available on Bandcamp.
Third Party Tools and Libraries
- CEGui user interface library
- The Blender Foundation
- FMOD & Firelight Technologies
- Xiph.Org Foundation
MechoEcho Release Trailer
- Soundtrack: “Epic Action Trailer” by skywalkmusic.
- This video uses sounds from freesound (www.freesound.org):
- 25933__daveincamas__20061111bucket1-fx2.wav by daveincamas (http://freesound.org/people/daveincamas/).
- 21409__greyseraphim__heart-beat.mp3 by greyseraphim (http://freesound.org/people/greyseraphim/).
Steam Greenlight Trailer
- DP Kaufman – “Where the Storm Will Never Reach” courtesy of iLicenseMusic
- CG Cookie, Inc & Eat Sheep
- Mark Mitchell, Jean Brazeau, Homeros Gilani
Advice and inspiration
Additional Thanks & Credits
All the people we forgot to mention!